On 17th November 2020 at 17:00 Puglia Creativa organizes the digital event: “Incubation models for cultural and creative Industries. The case study: the Traces project ”.
The event aims to activate a comparison on policies and tools to support cultural and creative start-ups with particular reference to their specific and differentiated incubation needs, the need to establish a territorial network of incubators and innovation centres for the consolidation and the growth of cultural and creative start-ups and SMEs, the need to support them by professionalizing and ‘tailor-made’ training and consultancy courses.
Starting from the results achieved thanks to the TRACES project through the incubation model experimented in Apulia and Western Greece which benefited 50 cultural and creative start-ups, the event intends to promote awareness in policy / decision makers that creativity must become a priority in the national growth strategy.
- Dr. Fabio De Chirico – D.G. Contemporary Creativity Mibact
- Prof. Ernesto Somma – Head of the Invitalia Incentives and Innovation area
- Marco Bellezza – Chief Executive Officer of Infratel Italia
- Dr. Bertram M.Niessen – President and Scientific Director Che Fare
- Francesca Imperiale – University of Salento
- Vincenzo Bellini – Creative Apulia Cluster Association
- Davide De Nicolò – Tecnopolis PST
- Irini Kafousia – Chamber of Commerce of Achaia
To participate in the event you need to register here and then connect to the following link on 17/11/2020 at approx. 4.50pm
The event is part of the activities of the Traces project “TRansnational Accelerator for a Cultural and Creative EcoSystem” – funded by the Interreg V-A Greece Italy 2014-2020 territorial cooperation programme.